Effective date: 16 November 2020
Abbey Apple A Limited, Ben Portsmouth & Taking Care of Elvis (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://takingcareofelvis.co.uk website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Town, County, Postal code, City
- Payment information if you make a purchase via the Service
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Forms filled out by you on the website (the Service)
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail, letter or otherwise;
- Site registration
- Subscriptions or orders placed on the Service
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey
- Membership of the Ben Portsmouth fan club
- We use the information that you have given us in order to correspond with you on the above matters.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
You can amend or remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting The Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Abbey Apple A Limited, Ben Portsmouth & Taking Care of Elvis
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child/children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Ben Portsmouth & Taking Care of Elvis c/o Abbey Apple A Limited
Registered Office: 2 Shepherds Gate, Heath End Road, Little Kingshill, Great Missenden, UK, HP16 0EB
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us in writing to the Data Protection Officer at the above registered address.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. Contact details as follows –
Information Commissioner’s Office
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk